22 December 2011

Chocolate Crinkles

A few weeks ago, my little brother bought a box of crinkles from the grocery. Well, not exactly. What he picked up was a box of Chocolate Crinkles Mix. Oh well, might as well do it.

My favourite chocolate crinkles is from Good Shepherd. I love its very moist and very soft chocolate fudge goodness. So far, nothing beats crinkles from Good Shepherd.

Anyway, so I'm trying out this crinkle mix from the grocery store, so here's what I used (as stated in the instructions):

1 Chocolate Crinkles Mix (200g)
1 medium egg
2 tbsp oil
Confectioner's sugar


1. Preheat oven 190C

2. Mix in a bowl oil, egg, and chocolate crinkle mix until smooth.

3. Roll the mixture into a ball and coat it with confectioner's sugar.

4.  Place the chocolate balls on a cookie sheet 1.5 inches apart.

5. Bake for 5 minutes or until done. Do not over bake.

6. Let it cool. Serve



Since this is just store bought mix, the taste of the crinkles is pretty much generic. Nothing special. I guess my version of chocolate crinkles would be yummier (stay tuned!). Well, at least I freed up a small space in my mini pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment