|Don't worry, I didn't consume all that butter by myself. |
I shared that buttery sauce with my sister.
for 1-2 person/s
fillet of sole/dory
1-1.5 tbsp unsalted butter
1-1.5 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper
1. Pat dry the fish with paper towel, then coat it with seasoned flour.
2. On a medium-high skillet, melt the butter. When the foam from the butter starts to subside, add the fish and lower to heat to medium-low.
3. Fry the fish for 4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown. Remove the fish and place it on a platter.
4. Using the browned butter sauce in the pan, add the lemon juice to the butter. Mix well. Pour the sauce over the fish.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley.
There you go! A classic French dish cooked in 10 minutes. Who said cooking French cuisine is hard? Bon appétit!