29 December 2011

Chocolate Lava Cake

This is my third attempt to recreate a Chocolate Lava Cake recipe I found. (http://www.noobcook.com/chocolate-lava-cake/) I can't seem to get the results like the ones in her picture. My first attempt, the cakes were under baked. I called it Chocolate Lava (without the "cake"). For my second attempt, I called it Chocolate Cake (without the "lava").




And this is my third attempt. I still don't get the same results as hers. I followed the recipe, (except that I baked it for only 9 minutes) and still didn't get that "lavaness". Although I would say that her recipe is quite yummy. Maybe for now, I'll just call it chocolate cake for it's really a great chocolate cake recipe. Not so sweet, and very moist chocolate cake.

Maybe I'm not for baking desserts? I don't know. At least not for now.

Click on the link above to see her recipe. And if you do try it, feel free to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment