17 December 2011

Cheesy Nachos

A few of my friends came over here to have our mini Christmas Party. I decided to give them an easy-to-make but very delicious appetizer while waiting for our main course. And tada, I served them Cheesy Nachos! I got the idea of "cheesy nachos" from a restaurant and tried to mimic it and I think I got it. So thanks to that restaurant for the great idea!

This may not look cheesy, but below the lettuce is a layer of cream cheese. Yuuuum!

If you want a tasty, yet easy to do snack, I suggest you try serving this Cheesy Nachos. It's really very easy. All you need are: (use as little or many you like)

for 6-10 people, depending on appetite
1/2 kilo ground beef
1 pack McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
1/2 cup water
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Onion
1 cup cream cheese
Cheddar cheese (optional)
Nacho chips 
1. Brown the meat in a sauce pan. After the meat has browned, strain all the juice. 
2. Dissolve one pack of mix with half cup of water. Pour into the meat. Stir and let it boil until the meat dries up.  
3. Let the cream cheese soften at room temperature or warm it using the microwave for 20 seconds.
4. Serve as you like. You can add lettuce, tomatoes, onions, jalapeño or whatever you like. 


Simple as that! If you already tried this recipe, let me know!

Oh next blog would be Chef John's Oven Baked Baby Back Ribs! I'm so excited about this dish! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment