15 December 2011

1st post

Mabuhay!

Welcome to my food blog! As I stated in my "About me", all recipes here are not mine, unless stated. So if you find yours here, I want to say thank you!  I just want to learn how to cook and I want to record my progress, shall I say?

I hope this cooking stint of mine will be successful and I hope by the end of 2012 I already know how to cook properly! (By properly meaning not looking at the step-by-step instructions in the recipe book and doing it by instinct)

My first food blog here would be Julia Child's "Côtes De Porc Poêlées avec Sauce Moutarde à la Normande" [Casserole-sautéed Pork Chops with Creamy Mustard Sauce]. I will be cooking it later for dinner! I already marinated my pork chops using again Julia Child's Marinade Simple [Lemon Juice and Herb Marinade].

OOOHHH LÀ LÀ! I hope this would turn out great! I'm so excited

No comments:

Post a Comment